Calculated Numeric Block
The Calculated Numeric block allows the creation of questions with numeric answers and provides the ability to set an acceptable answer range and accuracy.
Front-End Interface (Public View)
The question below is an example of the Calculated Numeric block front-end user interface in action. This is how your Calculated Numeric question will look on your public-facing site. If you have permission to edit this page, you can change any of the fields.
Building a Calculated Numeric Question
To build a Calculated Numeric question:
- Enter the Question Header text (optional).
- Enter the Question Body text (optional).
- Enter the Answer.
- Enter an Accepted Range.
- Enter the desired Decimal Places accuracy.
- The block will display Examples of the Nearest Acceptable Answers based on the above entries.
- Enter the answer Feedback.
- Publish/Update your Lesson Page.