The True/False block allows the creation of simple true/false questions.
Front-End Interface (Public View)
The question below is an example of the True/False block front-end user interface in action. This is how your True/False question will look on your public-facing site. If you have permission to edit this page, you can change any of the fields.
Building a True/False Question
To build a True/False question:
- Enter the Question Header text (optional).
- Enter the Question Body text (optional).
- Enter Answer 1. Select Correct Answer if Answer 1 is the true choice.
- Enter Answer 2. Select Correct Answer if Answer 2 is the true choice.
- Enter the Correct Feedback for the question.
- Enter the Incorrect Feedback for the question.
- Publish/Update your Lesson Page.