Multiple Answer Block
The Multiple Answer block allows the creation of questions that present the user with up to 6 answer choices. The Multiple Answer block is very similar to the Multiple Choice block but allows more than one correct answer.
Front-End Interface (Public View)
The question below is an example of the Multiple Answer block front-end user interface in action. This is how your Multiple Answer question will look on your public-facing site. If you have permission to edit this page, you can change any of the fields.
Building a Multiple Answer Question
To build a Multiple Answer question:
- Enter the Question Header text (optional).
- Enter the Question Body text (optional).
- Enter Answer 1.
- Enter the Feedback specific to Answer 1.
- Check the box if Answer 1 is a Correct Answer. Repeat steps 3-5 for all the remaining answer choices.
- Click Add Answer to add additional answer choices to the question.
- Enter the Correct Feedback for the entire question.
- Enter the Incorrect Feedback for the entire question.
- Publish/Update your Lesson Page.
Page 11 of 16« First Page‹ Previous Page1011121314Next Page ›Last Page »